The North remembers...and so does the cast of Game of Thrones. We asked some of the amazing actors for their favorite memories over the years and got an incredible insight into what happened behind the scenes of HBO's epic drama. For example, we learned...
- Who always won the games of Risk played between takes
- Gwendoline Christie's (Brienne of Tarth) pet name for her armor
- How heart-pounding the first night shoot was for Jacob Anderson (Grey Worm)
- What made Pilou Asbaek (Euron Greyjoy) starstruck
- The day that made Iain Glen (Jorah Mormont) love the fighting pits
- Jerome Flynn's (Bronn) best improv moment
- Maisie Williams' (Arya Stark) surprisingly fond memory of the Sept of Baelor
The content featured on https://entertainment.directv.com/ is editorial content brought to you by AT&T. While some of the programming discussed may now or in the future be available by our or our affiliates distribution services, the companies and persons discussed and depicted, and the authors and publishers of licensed content, are not necessarily associated with and do not necessarily endorse AT&T. When you click on ads on this site you may be taken to AT&T marketing pages that display advertising content. Content sponsored or co-created by programmers is identified as "Sponsored Content" or "Promoted Content."